Friday, January 19, 2018

Self Coached? Have A Full-on Coach? Many Just Need...A CONSULTANT!

Good article on self-coaching - http://www.triathlete.com/…/why-self-coaching-can-be-a-good… 

...BUT, some endurance athletes fall between "I have a coach" and "I'm self-coached." Many don't want to pay for a full-on coach, but don't feel adequate to be completely self-coached. 


I connect quite often with those athletes who needs to "frame up" their training - more big picture month to month vs. receiving every, single, daily workout and exactly what to do each minute. They just want to be sure they're getting in the key workouts but want to decide themselves exact what and when to do them. 


What they need is a CONSULTANT vs. a coach. I love doing this with athletes. Give me a shout if you don't want to pay for a full-on coach but could use some input occasionally from a consultant...namely...me!  www.lincolnmurdoch.com  Face-to-face, phone, Skype, Zoom all good.

No comments: